THAWAF ATHALLAH
THAWAF ATHALLAH
One day, Athallah just found out that the bathroom
in mama's room is connecting to Baba's room,
it's a two door bathroom!!!
You look excited as your eyes is glowing wondering how it turn out to be.
So, With a great enthusiasm,
you open the bathroom's door from mama's room
and go inside the bathroom,
and out to baba's room...
You go outside baba's room with a face of..
ooh i can't describe it...
and then
you go inside mama's room again...
go to the bathroom...
into the baba's room...
and baaam...you are in the outside again...
and so on
and so on
and so on...
I can't remember how much you do the "thawaf" things...
but i think you think it was your great accomplishment for that day..
you look very amaze...
and I think it was!!
it's athallah's great accomplishment..
found out that it's the same bathroom all along!!!
ooh..athallah..athallah...
I wish there was a camera in my hand that day!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home